Monday, December 6, 2010

Photos and letter from Thandiwe

I know I shouldn't show favoritism, but in terms of sheer cuteness, I gotta say...Thandiwe is the cutest kid in "my" brood. I love them all of course, and think they're all adorable, but this kid's pictures are always so full of life. I love the note that she loved the purses - she does seem like the kid who likes her things covered in bling, doesn't she? And I guess it's a universal truth that little girls love purses. She's just adorable. I hope her mother isn't too sick, and that her medication isn't expensive. I wonder if CI can find out...god knows the family doesn't have much income.











2 comments:

Shay said...

She is such a cutie!

Molly said...

Shana, ain't that the truth! I love all my kids and they're all pretty dang cute, but I especially look forward to pictures of her because she cracks me up with her poses!