Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meet my kids: Annah

I had been considering sponsoring an Indonesian child through International Humanity Foundation for a while, but when I went to the site, it was this little girl from Kenya who caught my attention. Such a sweet face! Annah is now twelve years old. Her parents are alive, but are alcoholics who cannot afford to care for her, so Annah lives at the IHF orphanage - a much better life than the life of a child laborer, which was how she spent her days before arriving at the center. She is a sweet girl who hopes to become a nurse when she grows up. I have been sponsoring Annah since January of 2009.



Annah's website photo.


Annah, March of 2009


April of 2009


June of 2009


July of 2009


August of 2009


September of 2009


October of 2009


November of 2009


Annah with gifts from a direct package. The people at IHF kindly photographed her receiving it (I didn't request that they do so!)


December of 2009


January of 2010


January of 2010

No comments: